#1 Tom Rogers

Tom Rogers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationVilla Rica, Georgia

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:57 PM

I don't think I ever had this problem.  I already sent it off to Tech support but was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them

I created a main floor and upper floor. I have assembled the floors and created a 3D model. Both floor plans and the elevations show-up.  However when I try to generate any elevation views or top view to create a roof plan drawing, nothing shows up. It is just a blank background. 

"remember... what we are building today, should be what we want in the future"​
Version 10 to Version 2024+ and beyond
www.residentialproductions.com

#2 Sam Morgan

Sam Morgan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:44 PM

I had that happen one time.  Was on a cabin with angled walls on one end and a bunch of windows stacked on top of each other.  One window was like 1/32" off from another and it shut down all 3D.  Tech found the issue so I could resolve it.  Otherwise I was totally stumped.

#3 Tom Rogers

Tom Rogers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationVilla Rica, Georgia

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:12 AM

Tech was able to get  it open fine.  When I went back into the drawing after they looked at it, it worked normal.  I do not that on both your cabin and my house we both had angled walls.  I wonder if the angled walls somehow mess up the generation of the elevations.  Interesting to follow if similar angled walled projects have similar outcome

"remember... what we are building today, should be what we want in the future"​
Version 10 to Version 2024+ and beyond
www.residentialproductions.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users