5 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan Zink

Ryan Zink

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:09 PM

I am flipping through all of the new product models in 2016+ and see Simpson listed but when I click on it, I don't see any products there but the heirarchy is.  Is anyone with + having the same problem?

#2 Philip Frank

Philip Frank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:43 AM

Hi Ryan,

Still waiting on my 2016, so can't confirm your problem. I do know that when SoftPlan + was introduced in version 2014, the + libraries were not on the initial software install. They wee added by download the first time you accessed the library. Depending on your internet speed it might take a minute or for the + library content to show up.

Phil

#3 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:35 AM

The correct Simpson library as well as other SoftPlan+ manufacturer libraries are located under Symbol>Manufacturer>SoftPlan+.  On install empty manufacturer folders were erroneously placed under Symbol>SoftPlan+ and can be removed.

#4 Tim Stockton

Tim Stockton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationWichita, KS

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:08 AM

Admin - should we remove the manufacturer's folders only or can we remove the SoftPlan+ folder too?

#5 Rodney B. Wiebe

Rodney B. Wiebe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:17 PM

The library just took a little time to load.  All of the Simpson symbols are 3d perspectives and do not include top view or side view wich is a little disapointing.

#6 Gary McKeon

Gary McKeon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • LocationSilverton Oregon

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:05 PM

I agree Rodney. We need the 2D symbols as well. The 3D is good for installation reference but I need the symbol to place in the plan as well. A lot of work to import them but oh well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users