#1 Martin Livingston

Martin Livingston

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:25 PM

I am working my way through the first working project. I am using this one to learn how to use the software and develop my Softlist formulas and reports. The attached picture is from a screen capture. We are making the change from AutoCAD (2D drawings) to Softplan for the material takeoffs and marketing opportunities.

I also have a quick question. My Softplan window is always on the top of my desktop. I have to hit my "Windows" key to access my start menu and if another window opens on the same monitor (I have two) I have to minimize or move the Softplan window to access it. How do I make the Softplan window operate like any other?

Attached Thumbnails

• capture 1 small.png

Five out of four people are not very good with fractions

www.cresco.ca

#2 Guest_Derrik Bauer_*

Guest_Derrik Bauer_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:06 PM

Have you tried pushing the F11 button?  It is a shortcut within windows for fullscreen mode.  I am runnig WIndows 8 and it does not work here, but maybe other windows versions it does.

#3 Gary Hood

Gary Hood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationParksville B.C.

Posted 01 March 2015 - 09:37 AM

You didn'y say which windoze you use, but if you go to the very bottom(taskbar) & the very right, you should hover over the 'show desktop' bar. Is this what you're asking? Cheers, Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users