• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Revelli

Steve Revelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:14 PM

I can’t any of my symbols- openings etc to work in my drawings. I see them in the system library- should I reinstall Softplan or is there a way to do a repair? I also can't get the softplan support button to work.

for example when I go to arches I only see the first arch and none of the others- it is like this for all of the openings- in symbols I also only get the first symbol

thanks- Steve

#2 Yvon Gonthier

Yvon Gonthier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:50 AM

Start with a reboot of your computer.

#3 Steve Revelli

Steve Revelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:56 PM

did the reboot and nothing- thanks 

#4 Keith Almond

Keith Almond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts
  • LocationBrockville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:06 PM

I suspect that it will take some time for all the symbols to propagate the menu's ... at least mine did ... be patient.

Keith

There are 10 types of people in this world ....... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Softplan user since version 5.5.2.5

www.homehardwarekingston.ca

#5 Steve Revelli

Steve Revelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:30 PM

they were all working properly and then they stopped. I uninstalled Softplan and then reinstalled and it is working fine again. I'll bet I had an update that did something. I still need to download the additional content but the wifi at the campground is terrible, hopefully the next place we go will have better wifi. I have  the hotspot on my phone but don't want to waste the gig's if i can help it. I don't think it will be an issue for awhile. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users