#1 Bryan Ireland

Bryan Ireland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:56 PM

Good Afternoon!

I had to uninstall SoftPlan on my computer and re-download it. Fortunately, I had recently done a system backup. I went to restore my system options and everything seemed to transfer over. The only exception is SoftList Report Configurations (the ones that come with SoftPlan and the ones that have been created). They are all gone.  I attached a photo of what my report configuration looks like.

Is there a way to get them back? I went to restore just Softlist and when I clicked on that I got a pop up message that said this folder already exists, do you want to rewrite it?  I got nervous to do that.  Do I need to restore SoftList as well as Configurations? 

Also, any guesses as to why that didn't restore with everything else?

Thanks for the help!Attached File  1.PNG   268.07KB   1 downloads

#2 Martin Livingston

Martin Livingston

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:45 PM

I lost mine during the upgrade and found that the Project Options : Softlist Configuration defaults with the Use The System Configuration option not checked.

Five out of four people are not very good with fractions

www.cresco.ca

#3 Bryan Ireland

Bryan Ireland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:02 AM

I ended up restoring Softlist only from a previous backup I did about a month ago. I was just nervous to do that but it worked! (not sure why my softlist configurations didn't save with my latest system back up)

Thanks!

#4 Bryan Ireland

Bryan Ireland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:19 AM

In Project Options: SoftList Report Configurations...
Should Use System Report Configurations by check marked or not? And will that stay checked from project to project?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users