5 replies to this topic

#1 John Sisk

John Sisk

Admin

• Administrators
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:29 PM

To our SoftPlan customers,

We are looking for some volunteers to help us with a state educational certification, and we're looking for help, hopefully from ten SoftPlan customers.

Arizona has instituted a new Industry-Based Certification Requirement for schools, and with a large number of Arizona schools utilizing SoftPlan, we've been asked to submit an application. The application includes a certification test that we've developed, one that will be offered to any students who choose to gain a higher level of competency and certification.

What we're looking for: We need 10 companies that would be willing to take a look at the certification test that we've developed, and to then write a letter to the Arizona Department of Education confirming that it's your belief that anyone who passes the test would have a competency in SoftPlan that would make them a desirable hire. There is a preference for companies that can state that they've hired students as interns in the past, or currently, but that is not a requirement. We estimate that it would take, probably, about an hour of your time to review the certification test and write a quick email. We would forward the email to Arizona, along with your name and contact information. You do not have to reside in Arizona, and can even be international.

If interested, please contact me at Jsisk@softplan.com

Thank you all for your continued support, and we at SoftPlan are so proud to be your software of choice.

#2 John Jones

John Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 251 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:04 PM

Bump.  We're still looking for some additional feedback.  You don't have to be form Arizona.  It should take about an hour of your time and your help would be greatly appreciated.

#3 Steve Haarmann

Steve Haarmann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:12 AM

I would be happy to look at it ...

#4 Marcie Franklund

Marcie Franklund

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:18 PM

I'd be willing to help out if you still need people. 

-Marcie

marcie@frontstreetmillwork.com

#5 Sam Morgan

Sam Morgan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:36 PM

I volunteered a long time ago and was never contacted

#6 John Sisk

John Sisk

Admin

• Administrators
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:10 AM

I volunteered a long time ago and was never contacted

Hi Sam,

I sent over an email after i got your contact information via Facebook.  I will send a new one now.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

• John Jones likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users