#1 Brian Berzinskis

Brian Berzinskis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:21 AM

When adding an elevation opening like a casement window into a drawing and then modifying the properties to have 3 sections, is there any way to then adjust the size of the mull between the sections?

I am looking to change it from looking like they are so close together to having like 4 inches between the sections.

#2 Keith Almond

Keith Almond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts
  • LocationBrockville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:44 AM

The easiest way is probably to add them as three single windows and bring them together to form a unit opening. EDIT > UNIT OPENINGS will make it a single unit dimensionally. You can then give it a specific product code, and use it again and again.

Keith

There are 10 types of people in this world ....... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Softplan user since version 5.5.2.5

www.homehardwarekingston.ca

#3 Brian Berzinskis

Brian Berzinskis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:24 AM

Is unit openings command only for plan drawings and then when generating elevations?

I should clarify that I am drawing my elevations and I have placed Elevation Openings from the Detail menu.

#4 Keith Almond

Keith Almond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts
  • LocationBrockville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:01 AM

If you're only drawing the elevations, then just explode the window and adjust to suit.

Keith

There are 10 types of people in this world ....... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Softplan user since version 5.5.2.5

www.homehardwarekingston.ca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users