#1 Dave Pazyniak

Dave Pazyniak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:18 AM

Good Morning,

I have made a product suggestion to have softplan generate a wall legend.  They have asked for a sample of what I would like.  Typically mine is pretty simple, with a short segment of the wall and a brief description (2x4 drywall partition, 2x6 hardi siding exterior insulated w/ drywall), but if anyone has other information they put on theirs, I would be happy to send them a more complete or detailed sample.

T.I.A.

Dave

#2 Guest_Derrik Bauer_*

Guest_Derrik Bauer_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:07 AM

I'll 2nd this request.

Descriptions would need to be editable.  For example: I may need to change it to "Wall to be Removed" or "Existing Wall" ect.

Great idea!  I've created these in the past and they are helpful.

#3 Mark Petri

Mark Petri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • LocationEvergreen, CO

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:37 AM

I have some sections I've done for commercial projects. I would want it to be linked to the wall definition. Just like the preview they show in the wall definition menu, we ought to be able to create that look with labels for each component of the wall assembly. The ability to add some realism would be nice though. For example, a profile right now does not show up realistically in a wall definition - it is just a box of the width and height of the profile.  Being able to edit and adjust labels is a must too.

Attached Files

• Dion Mulrooney likes this

Mark Petri

Petri Building and Design

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users