Thomas Davis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationOrange Park, Florida

Posted 09 March 2018 - 03:22 PM

Good afternoon everyone!

I went to work for a new company about 4 months ago. We are a full service Architectural Design Company that primarily works with production builders at both the local and national level. We have a large team of Architectural Designers and work in a number of different states in the U.S.

We can turnkey your entire project with services such as:

• brand development for a particular product line of homes
  • new project design for new product in a variety of architectural styles
  • managing your existing base plan portfolio
  • creating additional elevations for your base plan portfolio
  • creating or managing your plan options for base plans
  • ​creating site specific plans from your base plans for lot orders
  • ​any additional services you desire

We can provide structural engineering services as well. If you are local to Florida, we even have truss design and fabrication services.

We are looking to start a Softplan division in the near future, so I am putting out some feelers to see if there are any builders that are interested in discussing this opportunity further.

​If you have more work than your internal staff can handle, or your current arrangements aren't able to keep up with your requirements for producing timely plans, send me an email.

All inquiries will be reviewed and considered, so please email tommy.davis@truedesignstudios.net. I look forward to hearing from you.

​Thanks,
Tommy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: production builders, builder services, structural engineering, high volume CAD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users