Hiring SoftPlan Residential Home Plan Designer - Tacoma WA

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Justin Hollender_*

Guest_Justin Hollender_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2018 - 02:49 PM

Hi everyone,

I work for True Built Home, a residential on-your-lot home builder. We're looking for someone with SoftPlan experience to join our Design team to help create and revise residential home plans. We're located in Tacoma, Washington and we are ideally looking for someone in the local area.

• Must have understanding of residential code and experience in preparing full construction documents for permitting
  • Must have understanding of basic residential structural design, general construction practices, and structural engineering
  • Have a good sense of design, basic design principles, understanding of good, functional kitchen and bath layouts

#2 Jason Bishop

Jason Bishop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:30 PM

Hello Justin-

If you do not find someone local, I would like to discuss this opportunity with you. I have designed over 2000 homes over the past 25 years with most of those being with "on-your-lot" residential builders all across the United States and I use SoftPlan exclusively.

Feel free to reach out:

jason@jlbdesignsllc.com

229-224-0410

#3 Guest_Home Designs By Bruno_*

Guest_Home Designs By Bruno_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:09 PM

Residential/Light Commercial Designer/CAD Operator

Sub-Contractor

Re: Designer Opportunity

Dear Builder Representative,

I am writing in response to your employment ad. I am confident that my skills are well aligned with your company, and that I would be an excellent fit for your organization, but as a Sub-Contractor instead. Currently I supply full construction and permit design/plans for Builders in Florida, Michigan & South Carolina. I have a quick turnaround and can provide your logo on all printed plans – samples available.

I have been designing homes since 1975. During my time I have designed thousands of homes, additions and a few commercial facilities. Additionally I have design/built three homes in Connecticut that are Energy Star Certified – one being my own, I feel I have the ability to assist your company in moving forward in Building Green if needed. I also designed and built a home for Extreme Home Makeover – Voluntown, CT -2008.

I have designed for a modular company as a freelancer and do understand certain technics and requirements in this arena. I also understand contracts and know what is needed to design layouts and mechanicals to help satisfy contractual needs between you and the client.

I design using Soft Plan (some 25 years now) and feel very confident in its 3D, and design features that have assisted me in designing projects.

I believe these experiences make me an excellent fit for your company. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email at a time of your convenience to further discuss what it is I may do for you and your company.

Sincerely,

Bruno Hayn

31 Halls Hill Road

Colchester, CT 06415

www.homedesignsbybruno.com

bruno@homedesignsbybruno.com

brunohayn@yahoo.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users