Looking for a softplan designer

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Angie_*

Guest_Angie_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:36 PM

Our company is thinking about starting to use the Softplan program. We are located in the Janesville area and are looking for someone who is already familiar with the program to do some work for us.

Is there anyone who is able to help us?

Thanks

#2 Jason Bishop

Jason Bishop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:46 PM

Hi Angie-

I would like the opportunity to help you in your need of a Softplan Designer. I have over 20 years' experience in construction and estimating and over 15 years’ experience in Softplan, designing over 2000 homes from 400 sq ft to over 10000 sq ft all across the United States and my current version is 2018.

Please feel free to reach out:

229-224-0410

jason@jlbdesignsllc.com

Thanks

Jason

#3 Henry Buckner

Henry Buckner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:51 PM

I'll be glad to help if I can.

Henry Buckner

hammerb8@gmail.com

#4 Guest_brunohayn@yahoo.com_*

Guest_brunohayn@yahoo.com_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:48 AM

Our company is thinking about starting to use the Softplan program. We are located in the Janesville area and are looking for someone who is already familiar with the program to do some work for us.

Is there anyone who is able to help us?

Thanks

Bruno here from Home Designs By Bruno, Colchester, CT www.homedesignsbybruno.com bruno@homedesignsbybruno.com I can help. 860-885-6189

#5 Tom Rogers

Tom Rogers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationVilla Rica, Georgia

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:24 AM

Feel free to check us out at www.residentialproductions.com or email at trogers@residentialproductions   We work with builders and other designers all over the U.S. and incorporate all aspects of Softplan (drawings, renderings, material lists) 

"remember... what we are building today, should be what we want in the future"​
Version 10 to Version 2024+ and beyond
www.residentialproductions.com

#6 Ormand Hunter

Ormand Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:58 PM

Will be glad to assist you. I am a veteran of the building industry, having started as a Commercial Contractor in 1978. My knowledge of the industry is extensive in both residential and commercial. My Design/Build form operated in Georgia and Florida. I am still operational today but have been semi-retired over the last few years. I have used SoftPlan for many years. I am also proficient in Green Building Technologies. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users