• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Scott Gunnufson

Scott Gunnufson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 07:04 PM

When I do the area function it usually goes to the the other side of the wall I want so I select "Interior Edge" selection and it crashes my program every time. Does anyone else have this issue?Attached File  Area Crash Report.png   33.05KB   0 downloads

#2 Jason Bishop

Jason Bishop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 07:12 PM

I just tried on my current drawing and it did not crash....I have a lot of other bugs that I will be reporting however.

#3 Brent Hyndman

Brent Hyndman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 07:28 AM

Scott,

You're not running the current release. There was an issue with adjusting areas that was corrected in version 2020.1.6.

The version you are running is a Pre-release. In order to get the current version, as a SoftPlan+ subscriber do a full install from the SoftPlan+ console at: https://softplan.com/?page_id=2685

Also remember that you can set the 'Reference to Wall' option on an edit of the area. The default placement for different Areas can also be set-up in your System/Project/Drawing Options- Finishing Options- Area Options. See the image attached.

If you still think that the area is cleaning up to the incorrect side of the wall, please create a ticket so that we can take a look at it. 

Attached Files

• John Jones likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Area, Interior edge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users