1 reply to this topic

#1 Fred Russell

Fred Russell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 01:21 PM

I'm creating a new project from the upper lefthand softplan symbol, and selecting new project.   I then like to go to the original project and do a save as of a drawing and save to the new project I created, seems I did that with 2018. But when I look in projects for the new project it is not listed.

Altho on startup menu the new project is shown.

Pretty sure I could do that with 2018, as I would do it for when I needed to change a floor plan a lot, but wanted to keep the old as is.

They seem to be saving somewhere, as they show on the startup menu, but not in projects file.

I can creat a new project from the startup menu, and it seems to do the same thing? 

I'll try importing the drawing or something, but I can't find new project in project file?

They do show on the recent file menu, just not when I go to projects.

Forget everything above. I checked on my C drive and see I have 2 softplan programs, one is Softplan and the other Softplan-1.

the new projects are saving to Softplan1, and I think I am using softplan.

Not sure of any of this, so trying to figure it out.

And no I quit drinking years ago

#2 Fred Russell

Fred Russell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:31 PM

I delete all my programs, as it appeared I had 2 different 2020s and a 2018 and a beta 2018, an old 2016.   Still have a 2012 and 2014, but it shows some projects in them, so I'll see if I need any and then delete 2012 and 2014 and have just one program 2020 in the machine.         I reloaded 2020 to a clean slat

So I have only one 2020 now and the path is good, with 2 it was dealing with both at the same time I think, so was slow.   now everything has sped up. Editing stuff opens quick

Back in business. It put back some symbols I had lost.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users