#1 Dennis Hilborn

Dennis Hilborn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationDFW Texas

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:57 AM

In this screen shot the lines all show 411.293' and it's clear from the points that that is wrong.  Is there a way to change the line type?

Attached Files

#2 Mark Petri

Mark Petri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts
  • LocationEvergreen, CO

Posted 18 June 2019 - 05:04 PM

Did you offset the grade lines separate from the shot points? Not sure if that is possible, but to get that discrepancy it makes me wonder if the shot points are tied to the grade lines or separate. Maybe one is an existing shot point and the grade line is a "new" grade line??

Mark Petri

Petri Building and Design

#3 Dennis Hilborn

Dennis Hilborn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationDFW Texas

Posted 18 June 2019 - 05:16 PM

Did you offset the grade lines separate from the shot points? Not sure if that is possible, but to get that discrepancy it makes me wonder if the shot points are tied to the grade lines or separate. Maybe one is an existing shot point and the grade line is a "new" grade line??

The shot points are what came from importing gooogle earth data.

The grades were generated by using the "generate grade lines' tool in SP.  Nothing else was done at this point.  This has happened to me before.  I would expect that the grade numbers would change to reflect a representation of the grade it is representing but that's not what happens.  I found out how to chagne the line type to just dashed lines.  Those are much better since they don't convey the wrong information.

#4 Mark Petri

Mark Petri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts
  • LocationEvergreen, CO

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:17 PM

That's no good it does not update. Glad you were able to change the line type. Certainly something that SP ought to fix though.

Mark Petri

Petri Building and Design

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users