1 reply to this topic

#1 Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis-St. Paul, MN

Posted 06 August 2019 - 07:18 AM

I am doing a rendering for a client that has asked for two different colors for his soffit and fascia.

House has a darker color on main body with just two gables at front to be a lighter color. They want the fascia/soffits to match the two colors accordingly.

How do I go about doing this? Is there a way to identify two different fascia/soffits and assign appropriate colors?

Thanks.

#2 Mark Petri

Mark Petri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • LocationEvergreen, CO

Posted 07 August 2019 - 08:33 AM

Unfortunately there is not an easy way to do it with the roof menu alone. You can use a beam or trim board where you want the specific colors and basically replace the fascia and soffit with those elements. Also, you can use a ceiling for soffit (that works better than soffits in my opinion especially when you want fascia to have a bit of reveal below the soffit). Just have to mess with the offsets and adjusting to get it where you want it. Ceilings can be several different finishes and materials.

Good to make a suggestion for future upgrades to have multiple materials and finishes for soffit, fascia, shadow board, etc.

Mark Petri

Petri Building and Design

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users