Plan view symbols

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dw_*

Guest_dw_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:38 AM

At one time there was a place/website where people would post symbols they had created and a person could download them but have been unable to find it. I have an older version of Softplan and would like to download barn doors as they were not in the symbol library on the version I have so if someone knows where I can download them I would appreciate a link.

Thank you

#2 Guest_dw_*

Guest_dw_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:54 PM

I would also like to get a four segment patio door where the two outer panels are fixed and the two centre panels slide to either side. I tried creating these symbols but cannot get the look I want or that actually represents the look of the doors.

Thank you

#3 Gary McKeon

Gary McKeon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • LocationSilverton Oregon

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:47 PM

At one time there was a place/website where people would post symbols they had created and a person could download them but have been unable to find it. I have an older version of Softplan and would like to download barn doors as they were not in the symbol library on the version I have so if someone knows where I can download them I would appreciate a link.

Thank you

You are referring to the old Splash boneyard. No, that no longer exists. Next best thing though is to just ask out loud here what you need and someone might just have it and share! Of course, that really works best when you can share as well in return. Lots of very helpful people here though.

• David Zawadzki likes this

#4 Philip Frank

Philip Frank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:53 AM

I use the Andersen 4 panel located in the "Manufacturer" folder of the opening library (see attached).

Attached Thumbnails

• 4 Panel Patio.JPG

• David Zawadzki likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users