1 reply to this topic

#1 Andrew Maletz

Andrew Maletz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNew Albany, Ohio

Posted 21 September 2019 - 12:01 PM

Softplan 2020 - I am trying to determine the MOST CORRECT way to change the display name of a project in the Start Page Browser. As I see it there are any of the following:

1. Opening the project and changing the project name in the "Project Information" section DOES NOT change the name in the start page.

2. Copy Project DOES allow you to change the name, but that seems cumbersome to me.

3. Opening the Softplan/Projects/*Project Name* will allow you to change the name of the folder, but that simply tells softplan that the project is no longer stored locally and it will require you to re-download the project from the cloud.

Anyone know of another way? Would be nice if you could simply right click on the project browser name and re-name.

#2 Keith Almond

Keith Almond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
  • LocationBrockville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 21 September 2019 - 04:52 PM

Change them in WINDOW EXPLORER, and then go to open existing project rather than the old name already in the start menu. You can then right click delete the old one from the cloud/list anyway.

Keith

There are 10 types of people in this world ....... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Softplan user since version 5.5.2.5

www.homehardwarekingston.ca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users