#1 David Bearss

David Bearss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationHood River, Oregon

Posted 30 October 2019 - 12:01 PM

While SoftPlan is open I am experiencing serious mouse lag. Does not seem to matter if I am working in SoftPlan or not as it is system wide when the program is running. Seem to remember seeing a mention to this is a previous discussion but could no locate. I have a newer Dell desktop wit Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 With 6GB ram. Would think that would be enough and have no issues running ArchiCAD or any other program for that matter. Hopefully no a compatibility issue? Some system settings that I amy need to adjust?

#2 Allen McDonnell

Allen McDonnell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 30 October 2019 - 02:43 PM

The only time i experience mouse lag is using the dimension command.  Honestly, ive just gotten use to certain parts of SP being sluggish.  I have no other technology options that can help it (SP) be any quicker.  If there are please let me know and i will buy them right now.

#3 Steve and Carla Farnam

Steve and Carla Farnam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 10:47 AM

Experiencing mouse lag/freeze and noticed that when updating the mouse driver using auto updates

the driver would not update to most recent driver. After downloading and installing the Microsoft Mouse

and keyboard setup I now have the most current driver , version 12.170.137.0 with release date 8.14.19,

and mouse freezing issue appears resolved.

https://www.microsof...rd setup center

• Keith Almond likes this

#4 Jon Davis

Jon Davis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 07:38 AM

I've experienced it lately, but only when closing a file. 

#5 Kevin Rabenaldt

Kevin Rabenaldt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 02 January 2020 - 11:02 AM

Slowness can be caused by having too many drawings active.  If you have a lot of files in a project, go to that project, then go to open project and choose your current project.  At the bottom right above the file name box is "Do not open tabs" option.  Place an x in the box and then continue to open your project.  See if that speeds things up for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users