3 replies to this topic

#1 Joseph Hall

Joseph Hall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 28 November 2019 - 08:42 PM

I am in the process of upgrading and learning from 2012 to 2020 so please forgive me for asking a question which seems obvious but is not searchable in the Softplan help documentation or in the videos...

How do Edit the top drawing number in Softplan and is there was way to get the numbers on a plan sheet to update automatically?

For this one, which I have manually added the 1 and 2, it should display a 1 (This drawing number)nin the top section and A1(the sheet number) on the lower right where it now says two. I got this to work in sections, but can't seem to edit the top number for the floorpans, etc.

Thanks!

Attached Files

#2 Heath Foster

Heath Foster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 02:26 PM

Are you using a plan set? I think they are designed to be used with plan sets and should auto fill based on what plan set page you move the drawing to. If not maybe you could explode it?

#3 Joseph Hall

Joseph Hall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 29 November 2019 - 03:39 PM

Thanks, Heath.  I am using a plan set, but it is not autofilling the drawing number for floorpans nor is there a location to input one for the marker.  I just get an empty circle.  

#4 Gary McKeon

Gary McKeon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • LocationSilverton Oregon

Posted 29 November 2019 - 04:53 PM

Thanks, Heath.  I am using a plan set, but it is not autofilling the drawing number for floorpans nor is there a location to input one for the marker.  I just get an empty circle.  

Right click on the floor plan on the plan set page and click on the "label" at the top. Make sure the "marker" is checked and then the "page numbers" should be checked as well. Once all of those are checked you should be good to go.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users