8 replies to this topic

#1 Jon Davis

Jon Davis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:52 AM

When I click on the building option button, the menu no longer pops up... I've closed every window, looked on both monitors, it's not hiding anywhere. 

Layers menu still pops up fine. I'm having to go into project options, building options, to turn them on and off. 

#2 Jon Davis

Jon Davis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 07:18 AM

nothing?

#3 Gary McKeon

Gary McKeon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • LocationSilverton Oregon

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:02 AM

Tech support?

#4 Jason Bishop

Jason Bishop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:05 AM

Occasionally I have a pop up disappear with multiple monitors. The only way to get it to show is to unplug the other monitors. The box will then appear on the main screen.

It’s a pain, but hopefully this works. You can plug the other monitors back in once it reappears.
  • Jon Davis likes this

#5 Jon Davis

Jon Davis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:58 PM

Occasionally I have a pop up disappear with multiple monitors. The only way to get it to show is to unplug the other monitors. The box will then appear on the main screen.

It’s a pain, but hopefully this works. You can plug the other monitors back in once it reappears.

I'll try.

#6 Jon Davis

Jon Davis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:39 AM

Still having problems with this... 

#7 Brent Hyndman

Brent Hyndman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:15 AM

It doesn't look like you have sent us a ticket on this yet but it might help us to figure out what has happened. Include any steps that you perform.

Have you already tried going to Window- Reset Layout? System reboot?

• John Jones likes this

#8 Jon Davis

Jon Davis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:33 AM

It doesn't look like you have sent us a ticket on this yet but it might help us to figure out what has happened. Include any steps that you perform.

Have you already tried going to Window- Reset Layout? Computer reboot?

Tried both. Neither worked. I'll send a ticket. 

#9 Jon Davis

Jon Davis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 04:02 PM

Tech support got it.....

"I believe the Building Options dialog is being opened off of your screen. Please refer to the following steps: 1) Go to Model>Building Options from the Menu Bar at the top. 2) Select Alt + spacebar. A pulldown should appear, maybe towards the bottom of the screen. 3) Select M (for Move). 4) Use the keyboard arrow keys to move the dialog back into the middle of the screen. Typically, you would need to move UP, but try other direction keys if UP does not bring the window back. 5) Once you see the window, select the left mouse button to place the window at that position. The next time you select “Building Options”, it should open in the same spot that you left it in"

• Keith Almond and Gary McKeon like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users