2 replies to this topic

#1 John Rhodes

John Rhodes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 01:11 PM

Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but has anyone discovered a way to manually modify a material list and NOT have it show as grey boxes on the printout? This seems ridiculous and it's not a very professional look when sent to clients. It's not often required to modify it, but I would like to freedom to do so without these big sore thumbs standing out.

TIA,

John

#2 Philip Frank

Philip Frank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 11 February 2020 - 06:53 AM

This bothered me too at first, but then I realized that if I had to go back and revise the plan, the shaded cells were a good visual indicator of what I had manualy changed and that these items needed to be reviewed for correctness. If you really don't want to see the shaded cell, export the SoftList report to Excel and print it from there.

#3 John Rhodes

John Rhodes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:37 AM

Thanks for the tip. It would be nice if exporting weren't necessary but I can work around it that way for now. If I had things my way, I would simply make the text change color, not grey out the cell. Then you could print black and white and it would look normal. Color on the screen would stand out for purposes you mention.

Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users