• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jay Johnson

Jay Johnson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:16 AM

I don't know if I'm missing something obvious but after 1.5 hours I'm throwing in the towel.  Yesterday, we turned on and off the visibility of various items to look at a wire framed model (just background info.).  Today, back to working in the model and I noted the hardwood floor was no longer referencing edges correctly.  Typically, no problem.  Normally just go to interior mode, "adjust" the reference circles, etc. to reference the correct edge.  However, The hardwood floor polygon is not visible, nor can I see the reference circles to work with it.  I finally figured out the fill color of the polygon and reference circles appears to be nearly white (or VERY light gray) on a white background.  I see you can change the room colors in room mode but I can not figure out how to change the color of the polygon and reference circles for the hardwood floor (which by the way has never been nearly white by default, no idea why it is suddenly different).  Can anyone point me in the correct direction to change these fill colors on the floor plan when in interior mode?

#2 Mark Petri

Mark Petri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts
  • LocationEvergreen, CO

Posted 15 March 2020 - 12:38 PM

A quick simple solution is to move it to a layer then set the color for that layer and uncheck use items color. But, you should be able to go into drawing settings (if they were changed) and reset all to the system or go into the colors for the interiors and change any color in the preset list.

Mark Petri

Petri Building and Design

#3 Paul James

Paul James

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 07:07 PM

Project Options/Finishing Options/Flooring Options- you can change the colors. I would check if walls- non-bearing are visible in interior mode, and if the flooring has clean up checked.

#4 Keith Almond

Keith Almond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,096 posts
  • LocationBrockville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 16 March 2020 - 08:21 PM

I've seen it before (occasionally) ... Softplan has a habit of using random colours for polygons or loadbearing walls, and sometimes white on white just happens to be the random colour it selects. As Mark suggests, move it to a colour layer as a temporary quick and dirty solution.

Keith

There are 10 types of people in this world ....... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Softplan user since version 5.5.2.5

www.homehardwarekingston.ca

#5 Jay Johnson

Jay Johnson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 01:35 AM

Thank you to all, I greatly appreciate it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: color, reference circle, polygon, interior

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users