Tutor for softplan

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Earthsguide_*

Guest_Earthsguide_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2020 - 07:42 PM

This may be way out there but I was wondering there was a way to find someone who could work me through a set a drawings? I know what I want to have done for the two structures and site layout. We are in a time crounch as may have secured the land and so learning through hardknocks may take a long time when I have to do other work as well.

It would be a lot better for me because I would pick up on the software that much faster if I could work real time with someone.

I would like to design two buildings on the program (main house/tall shop with workspace beside and suite above workspace), learn how to layout the site plan, determine sun for solar gain, place buildings on lot via GPS coordinates, develop a full set of drawings (they can be less detailed for ease as I will be building myself so I understand the details) for print, create side profiles, elevations. Learn how to do it so I could do in again future again.

I have figured out how to draw walls and layout rooms etc but struggle with one building that has split heights, one half two storey with suite above and the other half a tall shop so a two tiered roof system. Where could I find such assistance?

Thank you

#2 Steve and Carla Farnam

Steve and Carla Farnam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 08:46 AM

Earthsguide,

Please send info, Steve srfxc@aol.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic