#1 Kevin Rabenaldt

Kevin Rabenaldt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:00 AM

Is there a way to turn off the red squares or reduce the size of the squares on a spline?  I have the need to draw some small and smooth splines so I drew them at four times the size needed then used adjust to reduce back down.  Problem is the red squares make it hard to move the spline where needed.

#2 David Zawadzki

David Zawadzki

Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:24 AM

Are you talking about the snap indicators?

Award winning Design+Builder with over 40 years of construction experience. Homes built in Michigan, Utah and Idaho. Construction projects in CA, AZ, NV, ID, UT, NE, MO, NM, FL, GA, NY, and MI.

https://idahocustomhomes.weebly.com/

Twinmotion 2024, Autocad, SoftPlan 2024, Solidbuilder, Chief Architect X15, Sketchup, 3D Home Architect, etc.

CyberPowerPC Syber Forti SFG9EX Gaming Desktop Computer, Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz, 32GB RAM, 3TB HDD + 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 10GB, Windows 10 Pro

.Disclaimer: I'm not saying I'm Superman. All I am saying is no one has seen Superman and me in the same room together.<p><p>

Softplan user since 1989

#3 Kevin Rabenaldt

Kevin Rabenaldt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:00 PM

The manual calls them red boxes.  They are the nodes to the spline that are used to adjust the spline.  I need them to be turned off for the screen view.  They of course do not print but they have crowded out the actual line.

#4 Jim Johnson

Jim Johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:12 PM

Drawing Options>Mode Visibilities> Uncheck "Show Non-Printable Items"

#5 Kevin Rabenaldt

Kevin Rabenaldt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 25 June 2020 - 01:54 PM

Jim, thanks!  That is exactly what I needed.  I was definitely looking in the wrong places.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users