Looking for Softplan Draftsman
4 replies to this topic
Posted 14 January 2021 - 10:16 AM
Homeway Homes, the largest builder of modular homes in central Illinois is looking for a CAD Draftsman
• Use of CAD software to draw wood frame buildings including residential homes and commercial buildings.
• Completes drafting assignments and reviews them for accuracy and completeness.
• Works within department regarding drafting standards, model design, accuracy, and design documentation.
• Working knowledge of drafting techniques of CAD programs. AutoCAD knowledge required.
• Knowledge of standard concepts, terminology, methods, practices, and techniques of construction.
• Ability to work from general oral and written instructions, and from sketches
• Is detail oriented, accurate, proficient, and ability to follow instructions.
Training and/or Experience:
• We are looking for someone with two years minimum of directly related CAD work experience or equivalent CAD training.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a construction related field preferred, but not required.
Homeway Homes offers:
Health Insurance for Employee & Family
Health Savings Account
Paid Vacation Program
Paid Holiday Program
401(k) Retirement Plan
Homeowner Discount Program
Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Secure your future with a solid career opportunity in a top quality home building company. Homeway Homes utilizes cutting edge technologies in the home building industry to manufacture top quality homes. Our highly skilled and experienced workforce is committed to producing homes at an incredible rate to meet the demand of the growing modular homes market.
To apply and find out more about our company, go to http://www.homewayhomes.com/employment
To receive full consideration for this position, please submit a resume or work history with your application.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users