#1 Keith Almond

Keith Almond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
  • LocationBrockville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 27 April 2021 - 05:46 AM

I've noticed a few times recently, when trying to move a drawing on the planset, that you can actually move the title block, and if you don't notice this it can have terrible consequences for the printed planset.

Title Blocks cannot be edited in a project. They should be LOCKED to the planset. It should NOT be possible to move them on the page.

Keith

There are 10 types of people in this world ....... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Softplan user since version 5.5.2.5

www.homehardwarekingston.ca

#2 Jon Davis

Jon Davis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 08:02 AM

That's odd... I haven't noticed mine moving, but occasionally they do disappear, and I have to close and open it back up. 

#3 Keith Almond

Keith Almond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
  • LocationBrockville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 27 April 2021 - 10:10 AM

Sorry, I mis-remembered ...

It doesn't occur when moving, I can't grab the title block and move it ... (as a few of you may remember I have a habit of putting MULTIPLE drawings on a single page) ... it occurs when trying to use the planset align feature to align different drawings on the planset page. it's VERY easy for the ALIGN to try and re-align the title block. NOTHING should affect the title block location.

• Jim Johnson and Jon Davis like this
Keith

There are 10 types of people in this world ....... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Softplan user since version 5.5.2.5

www.homehardwarekingston.ca

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Planset, Title blocks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users