#1 Brent Eichman

Brent Eichman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationManhattan Kansas

Posted 10 May 2021 - 03:43 PM

Are any of you with the 3Dconnexion spacemouse experiencing any issues lately?  I have two of these and both are having issues with maneuvering around ANY of my models. 

Home Assurance LLC

Home Inspection

Project Consulting

Architectural Design

#2 David Zawadzki

David Zawadzki

Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 10 May 2021 - 09:04 PM

No problems here.
Award winning Design+Builder with over 40 years of construction experience. Homes built in Michigan, Utah and Idaho. Construction projects in CA, AZ, NV, ID, UT, NE, MO, NM, FL, GA, NY, and MI.

https://idahocustomhomes.weebly.com/

Twinmotion 2024, Autocad, SoftPlan 2024, Solidbuilder, Chief Architect X15, Sketchup, 3D Home Architect, etc.

CyberPowerPC Syber Forti SFG9EX Gaming Desktop Computer, Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz, 32GB RAM, 3TB HDD + 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 10GB, Windows 10 Pro

.Disclaimer: I'm not saying I'm Superman. All I am saying is no one has seen Superman and me in the same room together.<p><p>

Softplan user since 1989

#3 Philip Frank

Philip Frank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 11 May 2021 - 05:13 AM

No problems here either.

#4 Brent Eichman

Brent Eichman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 08:52 AM

I've updated the drivers and still the navigation is not working as it used to.  I have to continue to go to the model's camera view and reset the 'center focus'.  The center focus target seems to move as I rotate in 3d. Is there a way to lock this center?  Or maybe the center focus target should move as I navigate....but the mouse should be in control of the target, shouldn't it?

Home Assurance LLC

Home Inspection

Project Consulting

Architectural Design

#5 Michael Roman

Michael Roman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationPeshtigo, WI

Posted 17 May 2021 - 12:08 PM

Have you looked at the advanced settings in the 3D Connexion driver.  You should be able to change from 'Object Mode' which it sounds like you are in, to 'Camera Mode' which is what you want.  I had an issue not long ago when I updated my driver that it was stuck in the mode you are describing and I didn't have an option to change it.  3D Connexion tech support had me uninstall the driver, remove all of the registry entries and reinstall the drivers.  It worked perfectly after that.

#6 Brent Eichman

Brent Eichman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:44 PM

Thank you Michael!  I will be contacting Connexion's tech support on this.

Home Assurance LLC

Home Inspection

Project Consulting

Architectural Design

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users