Jonathan Verduzco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCorpus Christi, TX

Posted 04 September 2021 - 01:22 AM

Hello everyone,

I would like to get everyone’s take and experience with Softplan or more specifically Softlist, and how accurate you can actually get when it comes to estimating material quantities and cost. I understand that it does depend on how detailed you are in setting it up correctly both with the actual plan, inputting accurate pricing, and etc. In any case, I just wanted to get everyone’s opinion about the use of the program in this capacity and on whether I should invest my time in learning Softlist in depth.

Just to give you all some background about me, I am currently a construction superintendent for a custom home builder and just started making blueprints for the builder as well. I do plan on becoming a builder myself in the future and am preparing myself for that day while gaining valuable experience in the field and with Softplan. I really value the community here in this forum and am thankful for everyone’s commitment to helping others. Thanks in advance!
  • Jonathan Verduzco likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cost estimation, Softlist, Material estimation, Takeoffs, Pricing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users