#1 David Zawadzki

David Zawadzki

Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 04 September 2021 - 12:04 PM

I have a Brand New in the box RTX 3070 graphics card if anyone is interested.  It is an exchange for a defective graphics card they had put in my computer. 

I couldn't afford to wait the 2.5 months they took to finally offer to give me a new card and had already purchased a 3070 from Amazon... now I have an extra one that I hope to help recoup the cost of that one.

Award winning Design+Builder with over 40 years of construction experience. Homes built in Michigan, Utah and Idaho. Construction projects in CA, AZ, NV, ID, UT, NE, MO, NM, FL, GA, NY, and MI.

https://idahocustomhomes.weebly.com/

Twinmotion 2024, Autocad, SoftPlan 2024, Solidbuilder, Chief Architect X15, Sketchup, 3D Home Architect, etc.

CyberPowerPC Syber Forti SFG9EX Gaming Desktop Computer, Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz, 32GB RAM, 3TB HDD + 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 10GB, Windows 10 Pro

.Disclaimer: I'm not saying I'm Superman. All I am saying is no one has seen Superman and me in the same room together.<p><p>

Softplan user since 1989

#2 ROBERT BROGAN

ROBERT BROGAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 September 2021 - 07:44 AM

put it in your computer and run 6 monitors....you can get 2x the work done !  jk jk

#3 David Zawadzki

David Zawadzki

Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 05 September 2021 - 10:15 AM

The card has 3 display ports and one hdmi port and I ran out of of space for that many monitors... anyhow, it appears the limiting factor is the operator, not the number of monitors. ;-)

Award winning Design+Builder with over 40 years of construction experience. Homes built in Michigan, Utah and Idaho. Construction projects in CA, AZ, NV, ID, UT, NE, MO, NM, FL, GA, NY, and MI.

Twinmotion 2024, Autocad, SoftPlan 2024, Solidbuilder, Chief Architect X15, Sketchup, 3D Home Architect, etc.

CyberPowerPC Syber Forti SFG9EX Gaming Desktop Computer, Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz, 32GB RAM, 3TB HDD + 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 10GB, Windows 10 Pro

.Disclaimer: I'm not saying I'm Superman. All I am saying is no one has seen Superman and me in the same room together.<p><p>

Softplan user since 1989

#4 David Zawadzki

David Zawadzki

Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 05 September 2021 - 11:00 AM

This is the card I was told they are shipping me on Sept. 1st:

Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 MSI Ventus 2x oc 8gb

Hopefully, it will arrive shortly. 

Previously, they said it might take to the end of the year to find a replacement for me.  I will let all those who are interested in this graphics card know when it arrives.

The 3070 card I have now running now in my computer that I snagged in the Spring cost me about $1500 including tax and shipping.  That is what I am asking for the new card.

Softplan user since 1989

#5 David Zawadzki

David Zawadzki

Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 11 September 2021 - 11:00 AM

Okay! I have the new graphics card in my hands! Here’s the label on the side of the box.

Make me an offer…

GeForce-RTX-3070-GAMING-TRIO

Softplan user since 1989

#6 David Zawadzki

David Zawadzki

Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 13 September 2021 - 04:09 PM

THE CARD HAS BEEN SOLD!

Thank you!

Softplan user since 1989

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users