#1 Dave Pazyniak

Dave Pazyniak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:36 AM

Good Morning All,

Working my way through plan sets, and thank you for all the good info in previous posts.  Two things I would like to do with my title block that do not seem to be covered previously...:

1. I often but a builder logo on a portion of the title block.  Is the best way to do this setting up separate borders for each client/page size?

2. I number my pages A1 (for architectural), E1 (for electric), S1 (for structural) and so one.  I used to use multi drawings, and I could switch the mode and the title block adjusted accordingly, but it seems I can not switch the mode for the border.  Do I need separate borders for each page type?

TIA.

Thanks,

Dave

#2 Steve Haarmann

Steve Haarmann

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:08 AM

It is best to set up separate borders for each client with their logo and each sheet size.

It is not necessary to have separate borders to accomplish the sheet numbers - these can be handled with stamps.

You can edit the plan set to have "groups" and the groups are assigned a prefix such as ... "A" ... "S" etc.

#3 Dave Pazyniak

Dave Pazyniak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:40 AM

Thanks, Steve.  That is perfect!  And the stamp automatically adds the group prefix.  Very Cool!

Dave

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plan sets, title block

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users