I am having trouble with my graphics display - not sure if there is anyone out there who might know how to fix this.
1) when using pull-downs on menu items (drawing, roof, area, open file menus) the options will not display
2) when they do display, the options flash on and off so fast I cannot pick an option
3) when moving images around, moving around drawings in Plan Sets, the graphics flashes on the screen so rapidly that I lose control of controls like my mouse etc.
What have I tried so far:
- bought and re-installed a new graphics card GTX 660
- turned off turbo mode on my mother board so CPU cannot over clock itself
- re-installed all the latest drivers for the graphics card
This problem, only happens with graphic intensive application: Lightroom, Photoshop and of course Softplan Version 2014
Any help you can provide will be appreciated.
For direct questions please use my email if you would like: firstname.lastname@example.org