• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Todd Wacome

Todd Wacome

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 06:40 AM

Anyone have DWG or Sketchup files for TruStile doors?  I'm looking for the 2030 and possibly 2050?

The Trustile 3D Model Library is there but files are 3.4 megs.  Most doors in SoftPlan are 80K, largest 425K.

https://www.trustile.com/models

The Trustile 3D Model library offers Revit at 3 megs, and Archicad a .gsm file, at 122k but I don't see how to convert to .gsm Sketchup.

Thanks.

#2 Keith Almond

Keith Almond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,092 posts
  • LocationBrockville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 07 May 2021 - 06:45 AM

Are you a SOFTPLAN+ member?

Keith

There are 10 types of people in this world ....... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Softplan user since version 5.5.2.5

www.homehardwarekingston.ca

#3 Todd Wacome

Todd Wacome

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 10:25 AM

Well yes I am am SoftPlan+ member and very happy with that. When I saw your post I looked and sure enough I have what I need, those TruStile doors and many others.  Thanks for letting me know.

I like the way SoftPlan make some of this content available ahead of time for those who are paying a bit more to be + members.  It seems a very fair way of allocating their resources so that those who don't need it and don't want to pay for some of the other benefits don't have to.  The only thing is that the SoftPlan+ symbols sometimes seem on their own and since they aren't with the others in the category may go unused like in my case for example.  There are actually more symbols than I realized sprinkled here and there.  I supposed if they were mixed in with the other doors and you weren't a plus member, it would be torture to the perfect item right there and not be able to select it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users