• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Robyn Pike

Robyn Pike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 08:59 AM

I'm new to Softplan but I used the free trial before purchasing and everything worked great. I received my key in the mail and downloaded Softplan 2022. It opens to the start page, however nothing loads when I click on new project. I've tried restarting computer, reinserting the key, and waiting periods of time hoping something would pop up. Wondering if anyone has come across this issue as a new user? I'm thinking I should maybe reinstall the program. 

#2 Joseph Smith

Joseph Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 07 July 2021 - 09:16 AM

this screen instantly shows when i pick 'new project'.  yours saying this doesn't show on your screen? (my first image attached)

maybe check the system options file paths to make certain they all point ot the proper directory....should be within the SP 2022 directory path somewhere (image 2 attached)

Attached Files

Joseph A. Smith

http://granitedesigngroup.com

#3 Robyn Pike

Robyn Pike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 05:51 AM

Correct, I am not seeing the dialog box show up for a New Project. I can't change any settings on the Start Page, as nothing happens no matter what I click on. I'm going to reinstall and hope that works.

#4 Jon Davis

Jon Davis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 06:50 AM

Did you remove the free version and all it's components first?

#5 Robyn Pike

Robyn Pike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 07:32 AM

I had used a different computer to download the free trial so it shouldn't matter. It may be that I do not have enough storage? I checked and the computer has enough but the small dialog box doesn't let me select "Setup". I would attach a picture but it won't let me. The program still installed without me clicking on "Setup" but maybe that could be as to why it isn't loading properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users