3 replies to this topic

#1 Brent Andersen

Brent Andersen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 30 July 2021 - 10:20 PM

My Softplan project keeps posting "program not responding" and cursor just spins forever. Have to manually keep shutting it down. Can't even get into this particular project, other projects I can open.

This happened about 2-3 weeks ago also and so I called Softplan tech support and I'm not quite sure how he advised me to do this, but I think he had me create a copy of the project with  an earlier time frame prior to it crashing. (Not totally sure on this though). What ever he had me do at the time, it worked.  They are closed now for the weekend and I would love to work on this project over the weekend. If anyone, knows how to fix the problem and get my project back up to where it will open, would be Greatly Appreciated!

#2 David Zawadzki

David Zawadzki

Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 06 August 2021 - 07:53 AM

My Softplan project keeps posting "program not responding" and cursor just spins forever. Have to manually keep shutting it down. Can't even get into this particular project, other projects I can open.
This happened about 2-3 weeks ago also and so I called Softplan tech support and I'm not quite sure how he advised me to do this, but I think he had me create a copy of the project with  an earlier time frame prior to it crashing. (Not totally sure on this though). What ever he had me do at the time, it worked.  They are closed now for the weekend and I would love to work on this project over the weekend. If anyone, knows how to fix the problem and get my project back up to where it will open, would be Greatly Appreciated!

Did you get this resolved? Curious what was happening hereā€¦
Award winning Design+Builder with over 40 years of construction experience. Homes built in Michigan, Utah and Idaho. Construction projects in CA, AZ, NV, ID, UT, NE, MO, NM, FL, GA, NY, and MI.

https://idahocustomhomes.weebly.com/

Twinmotion 2024, Autocad, SoftPlan 2024, Solidbuilder, Chief Architect X15, Sketchup, 3D Home Architect, etc.

CyberPowerPC Syber Forti SFG9EX Gaming Desktop Computer, Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz, 32GB RAM, 3TB HDD + 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 10GB, Windows 10 Pro

.Disclaimer: I'm not saying I'm Superman. All I am saying is no one has seen Superman and me in the same room together.<p><p>

Softplan user since 1989

#3 Joseph Smith

Joseph Smith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 06 August 2021 - 01:02 PM

Used to have this issue with the cloud server a few releases ago.  Make sure your internet connection is stable and fairly fast or make sure you're NOT 'Automatically Copy to SoftPlan+Cloud'.  Project uploading could be your issue.

Joseph A. Smith

http://granitedesigngroup.com

#4 Harlon Suttle

Harlon Suttle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationOverland Park, Ks

Posted 06 August 2021 - 09:40 PM

I still have this issue and I just had GOOGLE FIBER installed....it happened on my old machine and now also on my new very fast new machine....very annonying....

My download and upload speed with Google Fiber are simple amazing...sure hope someone has figured this out...

Harlon G. " Buddy " Suttle
casekc49@gmail.com
CELL: 913-339-6242

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users