Fatal Error on save

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Jesse_*

Guest_Jesse_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2022 - 08:37 AM

When I have jobs transferred between computers, the initial drawing will not save and I receive a fata error report. I've tried copying the drawing into a new project, but it still crashes. My only way of getting around this is to redraw everything, which eats up way too much time on large projects. It has only just started since migrating to SoftPlan 2022. The issue seems to only occur when it's sent via the internet, as the local office computers do not have this problem. With remote workers, I can't have them sending flash drives through the mail when we have deadlines to meet.

#2 Tim Stockton

Tim Stockton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationWichita, KS

Posted 31 October 2022 - 07:24 PM

It sounds like a corrupt file.  You can try a couple of things to see if they work.  If not, open a ticket with support.  First, delete the .spp file and then reopen the project.  It will automatically create a new one for you.  If that doesn't do the job, try going through file-> save -> copy project to and copy your project a new name and folder.  See if the new one works okay.  If neither of these work, open a ticket with support.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users