• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Neufeld

Greg Neufeld

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2022 - 12:58 PM

I created a project with a trial version of Softplan that is installed on my laptop and now I have installed a paid subscription of Softplan on my desktop computer. I'm unable to open up the project on my newly installed paid subscription. I get a warning message saying... 'A SoftPlan session on computer TOSHIBA currently has this project locked. The project will need to be closed in that session before access is allowed.' I have closed down the project on the TOSHIBA laptop but I still can't open up the project with the new paid SoftPlan subscription on my desktop computer.

#2 David Zawadzki

David Zawadzki

Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 29 October 2022 - 02:09 PM

Right click on the plan file in the navigation stack and unlock the file there.
Award winning Design+Builder with over 40 years of construction experience. Homes built in Michigan, Utah and Idaho. Construction projects in CA, AZ, NV, ID, UT, NE, MO, NM, FL, GA, NY, and MI.

https://idahocustomhomes.weebly.com/

Twinmotion 2024, Autocad, SoftPlan 2024, Solidbuilder, Chief Architect X15, Sketchup, 3D Home Architect, etc.

CyberPowerPC Syber Forti SFG9EX Gaming Desktop Computer, Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz, 32GB RAM, 3TB HDD + 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 10GB, Windows 10 Pro

.Disclaimer: I'm not saying I'm Superman. All I am saying is no one has seen Superman and me in the same room together.<p><p>

Softplan user since 1989

#3 Henry Buckner

Henry Buckner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 30 October 2022 - 10:02 AM

Go into the project w/windows explorer and delete the lock file. The extension for the lock file is ".lock"

#4 Sam Morgan

Sam Morgan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 30 October 2022 - 12:06 PM

Trial version files are not compatible with the full version of softplan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users