#1 Brian Berzinskis

Brian Berzinskis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:10 PM

Does anyone have any tricks to make a curved wall cooperate? When I changed all my windows to Product Code it made the whole curved wall disappear.

2017-02-19 (1).png

Then when I try to adjust the wall just goes straight through the windows.

2017-02-19 (3).png

Then once I adjust back to the corner it disappears again.

#2 Brian Berzinskis

Brian Berzinskis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:55 PM

So while working on the first floor plan today I realized that everything displayed fine while I was using my normal 2046 double hung windows and then as I changed the first one to the TW2046 product code the wall hatch went through just that window. As I went down the line and changed each of them they would do the same. Then when I changed the last one over the whole wall disappeared like my first screen shot.

If I pick a point in the wall and Insert Break then the wall will re-appear but the wall hatch will go through all windows like the second screen shot where I just adjust the wall.

#3 D M

D M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Location..

Posted 21 February 2017 - 02:51 PM

Have you tried using a straight wall and adding a deflection to it? .. rather than drawing a 'curved wall' ..

Just a hunch, .. but whatever bug there is happening, maybe Softplan will treat matters differently, ..

No guarantee here, .. just a thought ..

EDIT, .. I tried it myself and it didn't seem to make a difference with the issue you described, ..

I did find however, .. that drawing a manufacturers window in another wall and then 'item draw select' to draw them into the curved wall seemed to clear things up.

.. invariably, someone will have a simpler solution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users