Photo

seeking volume builder's CAD work

volume builders production builders base plan development site specific plans REVIT AutoCAD Softplan production

2 replies to this topic

#1 Thomas Davis

Thomas Davis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationOrange Park, Florida

Posted 22 May 2018 - 04:53 PM

Good afternoon,

About 6 months ago, I went to work for a new company that is a full service Architectural / Structural Engineering Design firm. We primarily work with medium to high volume semi-custom and production builders. We service both local and national level builders and have a large team of Architectural Designers / Structural Engineers.

We currently utilize REVIT and AutoCAD Architecture and can accommodate any size builder. The reason I am posting in this forum, is because I desire to launch a Softplan division. Softplan is such an awesome program so I figured there must be some higher volume builders that use the program and want to keep their plans in Softplan and therefore REVIT / AutoCAD would not be an option for them. I would love to discuss this opportunity with any interested builders.

If you have more work than your internal staff can handle, or your current arrangements aren't able to keep up with your order/turnaround requirements, send me an email.
Currently our typical turn around time for site specific orders is 5 days or less.

All inquiries will be reviewed and considered, so please email tommy.davis@truedesignstudios.net. I look forward to hearing from you.

​Thanks,
Tommy

#2 Bruno Hayn

Bruno Hayn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:12 AM

My name is Bruno of Home Designs By Bruno www.homedesignsbybruno.com 860-885-6189 and I currently service many contractors with my Softplan design services. Give me a call and lets see what we can put together.

#3 Ormand Hunter

Ormand Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:03 PM

My name is Ormand Hunter. I have utilized SoftPlan for many years in my building. I would be glad to speak with you to see if our goals mesh. hdbservices@yahoo.com or 229-224-8636

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: volume builders, production builders, base plan development, site specific plans, REVIT, AutoCAD, Softplan production

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users