#1 Tom Rogers

Tom Rogers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationVilla Rica, Georgia

Posted 28 July 2018 - 04:58 AM

This might be a tough inquiry as I have normally don't do it this way. Is there a way to just download a project from the Softplan cloud without opening it?  I have tried the right click and download from cloud (which you would think would be it) but the project still opens.

I dont always want the project open but am looking to just update my local drive

"remember... what we are building today, should be what we want in the future"​
Version 10 to Version 2024+ and beyond
www.residentialproductions.com

#2 Don Gibbons

Don Gibbons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 10:25 AM

I don't think you're able to do that and I like that option. It might be good to put under Suggestions just to have a download option.

#3 Keith Almond

Keith Almond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts
  • LocationBrockville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 28 July 2018 - 02:45 PM

I like that option too.

Softplan don't seem to understand that we can't all be connected to the internet ALL the time. If you need to be able to access latest customer files at the customers home, it's a good idea for them to be local to your computer. You could download then previously, obviously, but you have to close what your doing and open a project you don't need open, so that you can close it again and then work on something else.

Keith

There are 10 types of people in this world ....... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Softplan user since version 5.5.2.5

www.homehardwarekingston.ca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users