2 replies to this topic

#1 Sam Morgan

Sam Morgan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 08:05 PM

I think I'd put up our tech support team against just about any other software company out there!  We really have a great group of guys there helping us make money with this awesome software.  My latest ticket blew me away.  I've used the same title sheets for about 15 years...with some updates each year to code references, details, and other improvements.  I've tried to use these title sheets to learn how to use plan sets and always end up frustrated and stick with multi drawings.  Part of the problem is that some of the sheets don't show up centered on the page when creating a pdf.  There would always be a space across the bottom of some sheets...as if there was something below the border.  I can't count how many times I have tried to block erase things in all drawing modes to try to fix that with no luck.  I finally thought to send in a ticket to see if we could get this figured out.  It turns out that some of my sheet numbers on certain pages had an enter after the number so there was a blank line below the numbers.  WHO IN THE HECK WOULD THINK TO CHECK THAT???  Our tech support guys...that's who!  I'm blown away tonight as I've gotten them all fixed and looking great.  Maybe now I can learn how to use plansets

• Warren Ducote, Michael Landry, Jim Johnson and 11 others like this

#2 Harlon Suttle

Harlon Suttle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationOverland Park, Ks

Posted 21 April 2021 - 07:43 AM

Boy, I will second this .....what a great thing to get for $45....your very own tech support ....new tools to play with....seldom do you get a can not fix that reply....just the very best....that is what has kept me here....the support and new tools ....aaah ....the only thing missing is my sand paper pencil sharpner, a new 2H pencil, and a clean fresh sheet of paper....

Harlon G. " Buddy " Suttle
casekc49@gmail.com
CELL: 913-339-6242

#3 John Penner

John Penner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 08:54 AM

I agree, tech support is very good. A couple years there was one that wasn't the words best, but lately they have been very helpful. Great job. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users