1) Place beams to support your roof. Every roof edge must have a wall or a beam (or in some cases another roof). Roof edges can't just hover in mid air.
2) Draw your roof so that it has edges 2, 3, and 4.
3) Edge 2 is a hip. Edge 3 is an intersect with an Auto Pitch. Edge 4 is a double hip.
4) Adjust edge 4 to have the appropriate overhang, pitches, and seat cut. Make the Distance for the double hip to actually be more than it should be. In this case try 20'. This is an abritrary number but is just to make the lower pitch longer than it should be.
5) If the roof does not look right then edit edge 2 and if Dominant is available then check it. If it is not available then increase the distance for edge 4 until Dominant is available. Check Dominant for edge 2 to enable it.