• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rob Newman

Rob Newman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2022 - 08:26 PM

Hey Guys.  For some reason the most recent house plan I'm trying to print isn't wanting to print correctly.  I've got a HP T120 and it's worked perfectly since the day I got it but now all of a sudden it isn't working correctly.  I first noticed it when I tried to print a Site Plan in C size and it would rotate the drawing and would print parallel with the roll of paper where it would normally rotate 90° since the paper is 24" wide.  I tried everything to get it to print correctly, rotate, portrait, nothing worked.  When I try to print ARCH D only half the drawing prints out.  It's like it's stuck in portrait mode and will only print half the drawing.  I have print preferences saved and they haven't been changed since the printer was new.  Any ideas?

#2 Fred Dickson

Fred Dickson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 04:45 AM

Same thing happened to me with my Cannon plotter.  I reinstalled the print driver and it worked fine after that.  Maybe that might help.  Good luck!  

#3 Gary Wicklund

Gary Wicklund

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationDuncan BC Canada

Posted 21 March 2022 - 07:30 AM

Most likely driver problem. You can do a reset of the printer also if the problem persists.

have you googled the problem or checked the HP site?

#4 Gary Wicklund

Gary Wicklund

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationDuncan BC Canada

Posted 22 March 2022 - 07:14 AM

Did you get the problem resolved?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users