Photo

Extract Roof Perlins In 3d Framing

Display Extraction Roof Framing 3d Framing Visibility 3d Material Options Purlins

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wendall Hilty

Wendall Hilty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 08 July 2022 - 02:12 PM

Earlier today I opened a drawing in 3d framing mode and I am fairly certain the purlins on the roof were displaying. Now that I opened it again the purlins and the floor joists are no longer showing. All of the framing extraction options and all of the available material display options are on but it doesn't make a difference. The purlins are definitely on the roof because I can see them in 3d textured mode. What am I missing?

Attached File  3d Framing Textured.jpg   108.47KB   0 downloads

#2 Wendall Hilty

Wendall Hilty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 08:57 AM

I found the solution now but apparently there is a glitch. If I open the dialogue at OPTIONS - MATERIAL and check the display boxes in the available items texture at the bottom, it does not have an effect on my structure. However, if I specifically select the material in the top section it applies the desired effect. ( In this case I select ROOF - PURLINS.)

Attached File  3d Framing With Purlins.jpg   107.14KB   0 downloads

If I'm not mistaken the available items box at the bottom should do the same thing. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Display, Extraction, Roof, Framing, 3d Framing, Visibility, 3d, Material, Options, Purlins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users