#1 Nate Joseph

Nate Joseph

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationColumbia SC

Posted 11 July 2022 - 02:43 PM

Hello Guys,

I'm not sure If I'm posting this in the right forum but I'm sure the moderators will help guide this topic to the right location.

I'm looking for someone to help tweak the output of Softlist so it would be easier to interpret for our company. We have been using an Excel spreadsheet for estimating and the Estimators have become fond and very efficient in using it. The Estimators would manually go through a set of PDF drawings and input materials and quantities into the custom spreadsheet for our company. 

Since we're using SoftPlan to generate our drawings it seems like a logical step to have SoftList generate a report for our estimators to use, but the unit values and output scheme does quite align with what the estimators have been use to. 

If anyone is willing to assist us in working out the output we're trying to achieve, and help create a custom template, we're willing to compensate you for your time.

#2 MICHAEL WARE

MICHAEL WARE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2022 - 07:32 AM

Good morning,

I use Softlist all day everyday and would be happy to help if I can.

We are also looking for help but in a different way. I work for a lumber yard and use SL to generate estimates for a good number of our sales folks, the volume of estimate requests is pushing my turn-around time longer than I would like so we're looking to hire folks to help with estimates and model prep.

Anyway, my email address is mware@hammondlumber.com, send me an email with your questions and I may be able to point you in the right direction - I will not be able to do anything during our normal business hours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users