I need to have a roof sloping back towards a wall, and I cannot get it to work. I have a few sloped roofs on the project, and they work fine. I am trying to get a similar roof over the drive through window and the best i can get is a roof that just shows the shingles. please see the attached rendering.
1. Is there a trick to fixing the shingle only roof to show the other materials like my working roofs?
2. Is there a quick way to slope a solid, and I can fudge it in that way?
3. I tried turning off the clean up on one of the good roofs and coping it over, but it displays just the shingles like the other attempts.
4. How can I force a roof lollipop to attach to a beam or wall?
5. what is the difference between a lollipop with an x in it and one with an R. It seems like I cannot make the x attach to a beam...
Every time I think I know what i'm doing, I get stumped on something new.
Thanks for any help or suggestions.