3 replies to this topic

#1 Bryan Schultz

Bryan Schultz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 December 2022 - 04:52 AM

My main floor in a project is very slow to process a clean up/save (takes like 5 seconds.)  All other drawings in the project clean up/save immediately. Any thoughts?

• Cory Ewing likes this

#2 Gary McKeon

Gary McKeon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationSilverton Oregon

Posted 19 December 2022 - 11:23 AM

Most likely have things there that you aren't seeing. Hit F9 and check 'display everything' just to verify. 

#3 Cory Ewing

Cory Ewing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 December 2022 - 12:22 PM

My main floor in a project is very slow to process a clean up/save (takes like 5 seconds.)  All other drawings in the project clean up/save immediately. Any thoughts?

I have the same issue on some projects. I have one active project that was taking 15 seconds for a cleanup. It was a copy of a previous project. I found that I had some electrical symbols that got moved around while moving walls and such in other views. The electrical must have been causing some cleanup issues b/c the symbols were all piled up and I think the electrical connections didn't know where to attach on a cleanup. After I fixed this, the cleanup has been better, but definitely still takes longer than it should. 

#4 D M

D M

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Location..

Posted 03 January 2023 - 01:27 PM

You may also want to check the other Drawing Modes, .. Area, Roof, Floor, .. 

I find that entities left on these modes can accumulate over time when copying from one drawing to another, inserting, ..etc

If that's the case, erasing those accumulated items will speed things up. 

.. invariably, someone will have a simpler solution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users