Residential home design

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Thomas Kinter_*

Guest_Thomas Kinter_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2023 - 08:29 AM

My name is Thomas Kinter. First I'd like to thank some of the familiar names I see on these design forums for providing tips and tricks when learning softplan and let them know It's a HUGE help and the softplan tuts are a big help. I've just learned about this particular forum section and decided to take a leap. I currently  reside in Canton Georgia for six years, transplanting from Tarpon Springs Florida where I had been designing just about everything...on a drawing board for about 32 years. I've been using softplan for almost 4 years now and I simply love it. My services are available to anyone whom may need them.

My contact information: 727-946-4995

email : tkinter3@hotmail.com

#2 Harlon Suttle

Harlon Suttle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationOverland Park, Ks

Posted 19 April 2023 - 09:05 AM

Aaah, good to “see” another old timer….welcome….hope to learn some neat stuff you have discovered in using SP.   The more ya give back, the it seems you receive in return…

Harlon G. " Buddy " Suttle
casekc49@gmail.com
CELL: 913-339-6242

#3 Guest_Thomas Kinter_*

Guest_Thomas Kinter_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2023 - 09:47 AM

Harlon, yes, my philosophy as well! I was in a print shop a while back and a young man saw my work and asked me about my software...I replied, my hand, pencil and brain! He couldn't believe that I drew on a board and called me a dinosaur! I smiled and said regardless of how you'll present drawings to a client, if they see something drawn by hand, they may appreciate talent and realize something unique and special. Nevertheless, I decided then to switch lanes and learn cad quickly. Actually, a blessing in disguise.

#4 Harlon Suttle

Harlon Suttle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationOverland Park, Ks

Posted 19 April 2023 - 09:53 AM

Wow, very nice website pic’s…

Harlon G. " Buddy " Suttle
casekc49@gmail.com
CELL: 913-339-6242