• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Greg Cops

Greg Cops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2023 - 02:12 PM

Our company is looking for long term help drafting for custom built modular home additions.  

We are a mission based company and are working to enable families to stay connected and take care of their loved ones.  We accomplish that by designing and building modular home additions for seniors and those with special needs.  We also do sunrooms, master suites, etc... but our main mission is these family based projects.

You can learn a little more on our website here: https://www.linkedlivinghomes.com/

We are located in Appleton WI, someone familiar with WI or the Midwest at the least would be preferred and we are hoping to bring on someone who can be a part of the team for a longer period of time, not just a few projects.  It would be beneficial but not required that this person has experience in designing for handicap accessibility/senior focused design.

Our team believes we are here to serve and want to make a difference in our customers lives and are looking for someone with similar values.

We will be doing around 20 projects next year.  We have people in house who can draw the plans and have been but we are looking to bring on someone new to help out.

If you are interested please send me an email and we can find a time to talk.

Thanks!

-Greg Cops 

greg.cops@linkedlivinghomes.com

#2 Mark Petri

Mark Petri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • LocationEvergreen, CO

Posted 21 September 2023 - 09:19 AM

I think that is a great mission. We were told in college we would be designing for such applications. I grew up near Milwaukee. Most of my family is still around WI. We do a variety of projects, with some "systems built" design work out here in CO. It can be a challenge in some areas. Sometime when I come through town I'd like to see one of your projects and learn more about how you are using modular systems for your additions. The gallery and time lapse video on your website look great.

There are a few designers in WI who are SP users. Hopefully one of them will chime in if they can help.

Mark Petri

Petri Building and Design

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users