Softplan Draftsman needed to convert my Softplan drawings to 3d so I can work and edit the 3d

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_randall henley_*

Guest_randall henley_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2024 - 09:58 AM

Softplan 2024 Draftsman needed to convert my Softplan 2024 drawings to 3d so I can work and edit the Softplan 3d.

Please email project/samples of your work.

Randall Henley

new7@hrh7.com

770-339-7957

#2 Steve and Carla Farnam

Steve and Carla Farnam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 15 January 2024 - 05:04 PM

Hello Randall, 

Do not the SP2024 drawings already show when modeled and already editable? I may be able to help.

Please email me , srfxc@aol.com, with more specifics of what you wish to accomplish. Once better understood

I will be able to send samples.

Steve

#3 David Zawadzki

David Zawadzki

Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 16 January 2024 - 05:08 PM

Hello Randall, 

Do not the SP2024 drawings already show when modeled and already editable? I may be able to help.
Please email me , srfxc@aol.com, with more specifics of what you wish to accomplish. Once better understood
I will be able to send samples.

Steve

That was my first red flag this may not be legitimate.
  • Steve and Carla Farnam likes this
Award winning Design+Builder with over 40 years of construction experience. Homes built in Michigan, Utah and Idaho. Construction projects in CA, AZ, NV, ID, UT, NE, MO, NM, FL, GA, NY, and MI.

https://idahocustomhomes.weebly.com/

Twinmotion 2024, Autocad, SoftPlan 2024, Solidbuilder, Chief Architect X15, Sketchup, 3D Home Architect, etc.

CyberPowerPC Syber Forti SFG9EX Gaming Desktop Computer, Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz, 32GB RAM, 3TB HDD + 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 10GB, Windows 10 Pro

.Disclaimer: I'm not saying I'm Superman. All I am saying is no one has seen Superman and me in the same room together.<p><p>

Softplan user since 1989

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users