Questions to softplan:
1. Board size 6000 mm.
What to do if the length of the walls and block more than 6000 mm?
2. How to act, if the length of the beams more than 6000 mm?
How to make building beams?
3. How to act, if the length of the Rafter feet more than 6000 mm?
How to make an artificial Rafter
4. How to act, if the length of the beam (truss fastening) of more than 6000 mm?
How to make an artificial bolt?
5. We need sites designs with dimensions. If the reality is changing the thickness (or kind) of the material, you must change the node. How do we do it?
6. how to automatically add a crossing of the floor beams with suspensions and the lack of suspensions?
7. is it possible to replace the hot keys on the standard of "Windows"? If Yes, how?
8. is it possible to insert into the body wall diagonal beam "automaton", as put by the bar?
9. Roof beams. How do we change the direction of the beams with a complex configuration of beams?
10. A beam ceiling. When we draw a ladder that is automatically increased. Why? When we draw the holes in the beams overlap to a specified boundary strengthening does not automatically drawn. Why?
11. is there an automatic layout of the roof roofing material "from stock" (multiple dimension lines)?
12. The dimension line. Not always correctly placed and tied. Need to be able to adjust. Where to look?
13. On the scan averaging walls (wall unit) are dimensions. How to change them? How to change the binding? How to add a new binding?
14. There was a difficulty with a drawing of two objects with different binding height wall (garage and the House. Difference in elevation 600 mm). How it is addressed?
15. How to make a video walk through the House.
16. There is a plugin that allows you to draw the axis. What we need to do this.
17. How to get the plugin to render to make photorealistic objects.
18. How to translate to Russian language program?
Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:53 AM
Questions to softplan:
Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:09 AM
Why is 6000 mm a problem?
I have to admit, it may be a language barrier, but I don't understand MOST of the questions, but a lot of them, you can answer for yourself by reading the help files HELP > HELP ....
Some of the questions appear to be wanting Softplan to do full design work for you. That's now how Softplan (or any other CAD that I know of) works. You have to do the design and then get the CAD to draw what you have designed.
What AXIS are you talking about? "Z"? Softplan doesn't design in the "Z" axis perse, although you can do some design within the 3D itself.
Photorealism is created by using LIGHTING ... You have to control how you want it to display.
I don't believe there is a RUSSIAN translation for the programme.
Although Softplan Techs do monitor these forums, questions are generally answered by the users. Your MAJOR source for answers to a lot of these questions would be Softplan themselves. However, as with any software there is a learning curve. You should study the manual and the help files. The new Drawing with Softplan guide with 2016 is a good starter. Perhaps asking Softplan if you could get a PDF copy will at least give you the basics of drawing with 2014, even if there are some commands you don't have. The principles are still the same.
- Mike Feinstein likes this
There are 10 types of people in this world ....... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Softplan user since version 220.127.116.11
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014.3.4, Russian language, Russian, Board size, render, translate to Russian
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users